Teeth whitening can provide a dramatic difference in a short amount of time.
Our office uses Opalescence Tooth Whitening Systems. Team up with your dentist and Opalescence to get the bright, white smile you’ve dreamed of.
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Opalescence Go take-home whitening comes in 10% and 15% Hydrogen Peroxide concentration and with mint or melon flavor
- Opalescence PF take-home whitening comes in 10%, 15%, 20%, 35% or 45% Carbamide Peroxide concentration and with mint, melon or regular flavor
- Day or night wear
- Sticky, viscous gel won’t migrate to soft tissues
In-Office Bleaching usually requires only one office visit. A protective gel or a rubber shield is placed over the gums to protect the soft tissue. A bleaching agent containing carbamide peroxide is applied to the teeth, and a specialized light is then used to enhance the action of the whitening agent. This is the fastest way to achieve results.
At-Home bleaching requires an impression of the teeth to be taken to make a customized tray to hold the whitening gel against the teeth. Once the tray is made, it is worn for a period of time as instructed by our office. Recommended bleaching times may vary from patient to patient.